This is a repeating eventfebruary 19, 2021 7:00 pm
Wake up your subtle body through breath, simple visualizations, and Tibetan yogic movements. This 5-week course explores the potential of your subtle body or sacred anatomy – composed of inner
Wake up your subtle body through breath, simple visualizations, and Tibetan yogic movements. This 5-week course explores the potential of your subtle body or sacred anatomy – composed of inner channels and chakras – as a powerful doorway into the open awareness of our inner refuge or “inner home.” Becoming familiar with each of the five wisdom breath-energies helps you open yourself to a vibrant awareness of your three channels and five chakras.
Through practices of breath and gentle movements, we will explore how our channels and chakras support us in connecting to the spaciousness and healing warmth of our inner refuge.
- Utilize breath and simple visualization to align your body posture and connect to your central channel (as your inner axis mundi).
- Familiarize yourself with your subtle or sacred body of channels and chakras.
- Tune into the vibrancy of each of the five chakras and five breath-energies, to apply them for your inner healing.
- Apply subtle and simple body movements that can help guide the five breath-energies through your chakras, and awaken to your experiences.
- Recognize how these experiences, when grounded in your inner home/inner refuge, enhance your sense of presence and wellbeing, and how you can integrate them beyond the cushion/chair/mat into your everyday life.
February 12 (Friday) 7:00 pm - March 20 (Saturday) 8:30 pm